Useful Tools


Request for Consent for Disclosure of Information

To facilitate reporting to foreign tax authorities such as Internal Revenue Service of the United States of America, employers or administrators of ORSO schemes can use the Request for Consent Form for seeking the MPFA's consent to disclosure of members' information acquired in their performance or assistance in the performance of functions under the ORSO and MPFSO. Consent will be granted on a scheme basis for each calendar year. Administrators of pooling agreement and employers with more than one ORSO scheme can submit bulk request for consent.
Required document(s)
Submitted by
Employer or Administrator (a body corporate or natural person)
Note: The MPFA may require other documents subject to circumstances.