Skip to Content
Employee Employer Self-employed Industry Practitioner
Default Investment Strategy

e-Enquiry of Personal Account


For self employed person in the catering and construction industries.


Updating Information

You should notify your trustee in writing within 30 days of any change of your personal particulars, such as residential address, business address, telephone number or fax number.  Some trustees do provide standard forms for you to report changes. Please enquire with your trustee for details.